Sunday, July 14, 2013

About Me

Hi There!  Welcome to the documentation of my attempts at the journey of sewing!  I am in a new phase of life with older children and a little more time to explore my interests (woot,woot!).  Even though I was sewing Barbie clothes at the age of 10 and sewing goodies for whatever home we were residing in, I have never really learned the true skills of sewing.  So, in the last couple of years, I have found myself blissfully lost in the world of sewing blogs, sewing classes, fabric stores and my sanctuary...my sewing room!   I just can't learn fast enough!   I am beginning this blog as a means of documenting my projects and growth and hoping to "rub shoulders" with the Ah-MAZ-ing bloggers I have been stalking for the last couple years!  I don't have many "real life" friends that sew so please introduce yourself...I want some sewing friends! :)  And if you are new to sewing, please join me on the journey! 
Toodles!
    Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment