Monday, July 22, 2013

My first fresh attempt...

After way too much deliberation, procrastination, insecurity and intimidation of technology and all the Ah-maz-ing bloggers in this great big world I, Michelle, have decided to "Just Do It" as Nike says.  So here is my first fresh attempt at blogging. 

What finally made me do it?

I want to meet people that love the same things I love.  I have great real life friends.  I mean I am blessed with awesome real life friends!  They all have fabulous taste and ooze with talent but they don't love sewing and crafting as much as I do.  So I am blogging and hoping to connect with others that love the crafty addiction. 

The second reason is accountability.  I tend to put the stuff that feeds my soul off for the other busy things in life.  Many of those things are my priorities and will remain so but some could be rearranged, delegated, or just not done in order to do the things that reenergize me.  So my hope is that this blog keeps me accountable to complete projects and enjoy every minute of it!

One more reason, I am in the process of learning how to sew and quilt.  I am at the beginning of the process of really perfecting some things and attempting others for the first time.  I have always been a "never look back" kind of person and now that I have reached middle age (eww) I realize that I actually WANT to record my progress (at least in this area).  I want to be able to look back and see how far I have come, where I was and where I am now. 

So here it begins!  A record of my Fresh Attempts at the crafty life...

No comments:

Post a Comment